Railways JE 2018-19 Frequently Asked Questions
RRB JE exam is one of the most sought amongRailwaysexams today and a huge number of candidates appear for this exam every year. RRB JE exam is conducted by RRB to recruit candidates for Junior Engineer, Superintendent and Assistanceandcadre in different Departments across the country. As we know thatRRB JE notification has been Released.We hope that you are rigorously preparing for it. As you all know thatMake my examis always here to help you in gearing up your preparation, in this article we are providing you the frequently asked questions ofRRB JE as follows:
1. How many vacancies are announced forRRB JE in 2019?
Total Number of vacancies are announced forRRB JE in 2019.
|Sr. No||POSTS||No Of Vacancies|
|02||Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||49|
|03||Depot Material Superintendent||456|
|04||Chemical andamp; Metallurgical Assistant||494|
2. What is the eligibility criterion for RRB JE2019?
I. Age Limit: 18years to 33 years.
II. Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2019):
|Post Code||Name of the Post||
Educational Qualifications :
(from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)
Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline
|02||Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||
PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC 'B' Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/ institute
Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
Chemical andamp; Metallurgical Assistant
Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks
3. I am 1 Month less than 18 years old, am I eligible toapplyfor RRB JE2019?
Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for this exam because the minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age is 33 years.
4. I am just crossed 1 month from 33 years old, am I eligible to applyforRRB JE 2019?
If you belong to any reserved category only then you are eligible to apply for the exam by looking at the age relaxation criteria otherwise sorry you are not eligible.
5. How many attempts are there for RRB JE2019?
There are not numbers of attempt for RRB JE 2019.
6. What is the Selection Processfor RRB JE 2019?
The selection processfor RRB JE 2019 is divided into three phases:
- Phase I: Computer Based Examination
- Phase II: Document Verification
- Phase III: Medical Test
7. What is the exam pattern of RRB JEonline examination 2019?
Computer Based Examination
|Name of the Subject||Number of questions|
|Technical Ability (as per the post applied for) and General Science||90|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60|
8. What is the application Fee for RRB JE2019?
250/- (Intimation Charges only)
General and OBC
500/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
10. How should I prepare for the RRB JE 2019 if I have a 9-10 hour job?
Dear, You can crack RRB JE 2019 by following a youtube channel and daily quizzes of MAKEMYEXAM after your working hours.
11. Which test series is good for RRB JE Exam 2019?
IBT Institute is providing Test series for every Railwaysexams on their official website.