Words related to being Less in number
1. Slightly: to a small degree; not considerably.
2. Faintly: in a faint manner; indistinctly."she smiled faintly”
3. Remotely: in the slightest degree."he had never been remotely jealous"
4. Vaguely: in a way that is uncertain, indefinite or unclear; roughly
5. Hardly: only a very short time before."the party had hardly started when the police arrived"
6. Barely: only just; almost not."she nodded, barely able to speak"
7. Scarcely: only just; almost not."her voice is so low I can scarcely hear what she is saying"
8. Minute :Less Time
9. Petty : Small Amount
10. Subsidiary : a branch or a small part
11. Deficient : not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient.